The Fort Bend County First Responder Chaplains Association is not affiliated with the Fort Bend County Jail.
Please contact the Sheriff’s office for information concerning jail chaplains or inmates. Phone: 281-341-4665
This vital Chaplaincy program is comprised of a team of specially trained individuals who volunteer their time to help and serve others. All our Chaplains are trained to lend a helping hand to every person, without regard to religious preference (including no preference), and are frequently requested to contact pastors, priests, rabbis and other religious leaders to assist families.
"To provide spiritual, emotional, and mental support to the First Responder Community, their families, and the citizens of Fort Bend County."
- Providing expertise in counseling on issues unique to First Responder personnel
- Specialization in trauma and crisis intervention
- The conducting of crisis counseling in the field
- Demonstrating excellence in delivering care and comfort to both first responders and the community
- Sponsoring and hosting training events, seminars, retreats and conferences for chaplains, first responder personnel and their families.
How FBCFRCA Can Serve Your Department FBCFRCA provides you access to a trained chaplain 24/7. Our purpose is NOT to replace any department's existing chaplain program but to insure that every First Responder Agency (law enforcement, fire department, emergency services, dispatch) can avail themselves to a chaplain, or many chaplains when the need arises. We also exist to make available chaplaincy training for individuals who may desire to serve as a chaplain in Fort Bend County and provide continuing education to current chaplains. Many of our chaplains have received CISM training and are CISM certified in individual and peer group support. It is our desire to continue to recruit, train and deploy a strong corps of First Responder Chaplains, properly trained in the necessary disciplines to meet the needs of the Law Enforcement, Fire, Emergency Services and Dispatch Departments in Fort Bend County, Texas.